Just a place where I can rant if I need to. Praise if I can. List my hopes and dreams if I have any. Be silly if I decide to. And if you don't like it...YOU CAN "KISS MY GRITS"!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Yeah...so you're not losing and I'm not either...yet.

Well, my very first blog is followed up by very first blog take two and blog number 3. Oops! I posted the same friggin' thing twice! I'll tell you why, I misspelled "gripe". If you look closely, I put "grip" the first time. I probably used lots of bad grammar and punctuation skills (I'm still not sure why they let me teach for 4 years...poor kids). So just get used to it, or you'll have lots of duplicate blogs of me correcting my mistakes. Take me as I am, mistakes and all. Or "Kiss my grits"!

2 comments:

CindyLooHoo said...

Oh My!! I can't even begin to tell you how very excitd I am that you have entered the blog world!!! Just think, in a month, you will definitely have something to gab about---CHICAGO!!! I am counting down the days! Also, we just booked a trip to NC in July, so be ready for that!!

Breezy said...

Yay!! My favorite Flaherty's are coming back to NC!! (Ok, so it's not really "coming back"...just go with it.)