Just a place where I can rant if I need to. Praise if I can. List my hopes and dreams if I have any. Be silly if I decide to. And if you don't like it...YOU CAN "KISS MY GRITS"!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Common Courtesy

Here are some things that have been bugging me about people lately:
1) Not holding the elevator door when you obviously see me coming
2) Not saying "Thank You", when I (a pregnant lady) hold the door for YOU!
3) Saying "When are you due" only to follow it by "are you sure you're not having twins?"
3) Leaving the toilet full of pee and toilet paper (we are adults here people)
4) Not wiping the toilet seat after you've had what appears to be an explosion (how does one flush and not notice they got some doo doo on the back of the seat? how do you get doo doo on the back of the seat?)
5) Giving no response when I smile at you and say "good morning" in the hallway
6) Asking me what flavor of Frosty I want...PEOPLE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU MENU SAYS, WENDY'S ONLY HAS ONE FLAVOR OF FROSTY, IT'S CHOCOLATE! THOSE OTHER FLAVORS ARE IMPOSTOR FROSTIES!
7) If you're one of those kiosk people at the mall and I tell you I'm not interested don't keep pestering me
8) Don't be so hoity toity and ignore me when I'm the ONLY customer in your store...YOU ARE A FRIGGIN' SALES PERSON FOR POTTERY BARN, YOU DON'T OWN IT NOR IS IT LIKELY THAT YOU ARE SOO RICH YOU CAN IGNORE ME (not that I want to be pestered in stores, but it just doesn't make good sense to ask me if I need help when I'm clearly standing at the register with my purchase...um no, genius, I helped myself)
9) People who jump a buffet line just b/c they are coming from the other direction (this refers to the pizza table today at work...there was a clear progression of a line people, you just don't walk up to the opposite end and pick up your slice when I've been waiting!!! You're very lucky there was another piece of pepperoni for the preggo lady!)
10) Taking my order while you are on the phone chatting with your friend...ok so maybe I should learn from this b/c I've given my fair share of orders while I'm on the phone with friends...point taken.
I'm sure there are more things that bug me, but these are the 10 that came to mind...What bugs you that you'd think would be common courtesy?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I agree on the Frosty point! The only real frosty is the chocolate flavor, the original, the only one!